Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan ¹ 78Nashr uchun talqin
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 78, May 6, 2006
“On measures of organization activity and strengthening material base of Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "Microcreditbank"
In the performance of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 3750 dated May 5, 2006 “On creation of Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "Microcreditbank" and with the purposes of maintenance of organization of its effective activity and strengthening of material base the Cabinet of Ministers resolves:
1. To ratify:
Structure of the supervisory Board of Joint-Stock Commercial bank "Microcreditbank" according to the Appendix N 1;(Paragraph in edition of the Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 273 dated 17.12.2008)
Regulation about the order of providing microcredits and rendering microleasing services according to the Appendix N 2. (Paragraph in edition of the Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 273 dated 17.12.2008)
2. To define(determine) by the basic tasks of the supervisory Council Microcreditbank: (Paragraph in edition of the Decision of KM ÐÓç from 17.12.2008 N 273)
forming of long-term policy of the bank directed on increasing of quality and availability of microcrediting and microleasing services fo the entrepreneurship entities;
controlling activity of the bank, including introduction and effective functioning of system of crediting and investment of means ensuring protection of interests of the investors and shareholders;
realization of supervision on condition of corporate management in bank and activity of its Board of Managers;
maintenance adequate capitalization, liquidity of the bank at a level, sufficient for performance of the tasks, assigned to it and duly execution of obligations;
forming of an effectively functioning network of branches and mini-banks, especially in a countryside.
3. To Microcreditbank, to create in the structure of the central device special group of monitoring on a recurrency and control on end use of microcredits.
Define the basic tasks of the group of monitoring as:
Implementation of regular in-depth analysis of the efficiency of use of credits;
Coordination activity of microfinancing provess in regional branches, realization of monitoring and objective appraisal of a condition of a credit portofolio according to parameters of the business - plan and condition of maintenance under the microcredits;
Taking necessary measures on increasing level of a recurrency of microcredits, non-admission of past-due of loans.
4. Supervisory Board and management Board of Microcreditbank: (Paragraph in edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 273 dated 17.12.2008)
In a week in the order determined by the legislation to prepare and to present to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan a necessary package of documents for registration and reception of license for the right of realization of banking activity;
In ten days to develop and to ratify structure and list of staff of bank and its branches based on necessity of effective performance of the tasks, assigned to it;
In two-month to carry out complete certification of the workers of the bank;
To carry out completion of the central device of bank and its branches with highly skilled specialists possessing experience in banks divisions and in sphere of microfinancing.
5. To establish, that the Chairman of Management Board of Microcreditbank is nominated and exempted from a post by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. To take into account, that the special commission formed by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers N 165-ô dated April 17, 2006, had been carried out complex inventory of property of JSCB "Tadbirkor", had been learned level of provision with equipment, computer facilities and communication facilities of the branches and mini-banks, had been prepared suggestions on strengthening material base.
To Ministerial council of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and regional municipalities in three-month to realize concrete measures on strengthening material base of branches and mini-banks of Microcreditbank, especially in village areas.
7. To the Banking Association of Uzbekistan and Banking and finance academy to provide organization of special free courses on microfinancial services for the specialists of Microcreditbank during 2006-2008.
8. To the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan, Banking Association of Uzbekistan, Microcreditbank, Ministerial Council of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regional municipalities and municipality of Tashkent city realization on a constant basis of seminars and educational courses first of all in a countryside, on orders of reception of microcredits and microleasing services, preparation of the business - plans for reception of microcredits by the business entities, including household work, engaged in personal subsidiary, house farm and farmers facilities.
9. In a month, to Microcreditbank together with National Teleradiocompany, Agency on Press and Information, Central bank, State Committee on Demonopolization, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan and Banking Association of Uzbekistan to develop and to ratify complex measures on wide elucidation of activity of bank and its services in a mass media diring 2006-2007 yy, providing the publication and issuing of promotional materials without collection of a payment by republican mass-medias.
10. In a month to the Central bank, Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to present to the Cabinet of Ministers suggestions on changes and additions to the legislation following from the present Resolution.
11. Control on performance of the present Resolution is assigned to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R.S.Azimov and Chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan F.M.Mullajanov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.Mirziyayev
Updated on 16.10.2019
Telefon: +998 71 2029999 (ichki 1158)